Thursday, April 16, 2015

Ramen Noodle Salad #2

ramen_noodle_20120423111032_640_480
I’ve posted a Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe before but I found this one this past week when I was looking for a quick salad to make.  This recipe I found is much easier than the last one I posted.  Being a busy Mommy, I’m all about EASY and QUICK!  So, here it is…

Head of Cabbage chopped up
1/2 Cup Chopped Onion (optional)
1/2 Cup Chopped Carrots (optional)
2 Pkg. Ramen Noodles Raw and Crushed (I used Chicken flavor)
1 Cup Sunflower Seeds
1 Cup Oil
1/2 Cup Cider Vinegar
1/2 Cup Sugar

Chop cabbage, onions and carrots.  Mix oil, vinegar and sugar together along with the 2 packets of seasoning out of the ramen noodle packages and pour over the cabbage mixture.  Mix in the sunflower seeds. Stir in crushed ramen noodles and refrigerate.  ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment