Thursday, April 16, 2015

Apple Nachos

IMG_4100
Last Sunday evening I was trying to decided what to make for a fast and easy dessert to go with our Nachos we were having for supper.  I saw I had a couple of apples in the fridge and than it hit me.  I’d seen these on pinterst before but that’s as far as it went.  Most of the recipes on pinterest called for caramel.  I didn’t have caramel so I went with my own recipe.  Let’s just say the dish was empty in no time and the boys have requested them again since Sunday.  YUM!!!!

2-3 Apples sliced
3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Syrup

Place sliced apples in bottom of pan.  Put the peanut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave together and melt.  Stir and then drizzle on top of apples.  Sprinkle with some chocolate chips and then drizzle some Hershey chocolate syrup on top.  ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment