- 1- 24 oz. jar Spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 Pound Cooked Ground Pork or Beef
- 1- 25 oz. bag Frozen Ravioli (I use the cheese stuffed kind)
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce. Top with remaining sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layers starting with what's left of the frozen ravioli. Finish by topping with the remainder of the sauce and mozzarella. Sprinkle with Parmesan if you’d like.
Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for about 15 more minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
Let it cook for 5-10 minutes, and then serve alone or with garlic bread, salad, or veggies. ENJOY!!!