Sunday, January 31, 2021

Pineapple Slushy Punch

I'm always trying to come up with some new and fun foods for my boys.  This past week I tried a new punch recipe for Wild Wednesday.  It was a hit!  My boys said it is the BEST punch I've ever made.  It is so easy too and took 5 minutes to put together. 

2 packets of Koo-laid (I used Very Berry)

2 Cups of Sugar

1 46 oz. Can of Pineapple Juice

1 bottle of Lemon Lime Juice (99cents at Karl's)

Mix all the above together in big container and put in freezer 4-6 hours before serving.  

Right before serving take out of freezer and stir in one 1/2 Gallon container of Pineapple Sherbet Ice Cream. Use a potato masher to get all the lumps out if needed.  IT IS SO YUMMY! 

You can re-freeze the left overs and right before serving add more Lemon Lime to it to make it punch consistency again.  It's just as good the second time!

No comments:

Post a Comment