Monday, January 25, 2021

Mom’s Sunday Pot-roast

 


Almost every Sunday growing up, we would come home from church and in the oven was pot-roast. When I got married I said I never wanted to have roast again. Well, things have changed, I’ve developed a hunger again for my moms roast. Also, my boys think it’s the best roast ever. So, I asked my mom for her recipe the other day and we had Sunday Roast last week. Yum! 

1 pork or beef roast

Drizzle Worcestershire sauce all over roast

Pour a packet of onion soup packet all over roast. 

Season with a little garlic salt and season salt if you wish. 

Add carrots and cut up potatoes too if you like. 

Put into oven pot or crock pot. 

Put about an inch of water into pan. Cake covered for 20 minutes on 350. Turn oven down to 250 and your roast will be ready when you come home from church or if you’re wanting for supper, mom said to turn oven down to 225. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment