Monday, January 31, 2011

Chocolate Mug Cake

I came across this recipe while surfing on the Internet one day a while back. I printed off the recipe and now for the life of me can't find the website I got it off of so I could give the lady credit for her awesome recipe. It's so easy and if you need a quick chocolate fix sometime this is the perfect recipe. Also, I think this would be a cute idea for a valentine gift too. Put the dry ingredients together in a bag in a cute valentine coffee mug and then attach the recipe with it.

4 Tbsp flour
4 tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp cocoa
sprinkle of cinnamon
1 egg
3 Tbsp milk
3 generous Tbsp oil
3 Tbsp chocolate chips
splash of vanilla


In a microwave safe mug, mix together the dry ingredients. Mix in the eggs. Mix in the milk and oil. Add chocolate chips and vanilla. Mix together and cook in the microwave for three minutes. When you take it out, turn it upside down on a plate and drizzle on syrup if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment