Saturday, January 23, 2010

Deb's Smooth & Creamy Cheesecake

This year at the MBY Stoodle Fundraiser at church they served the most delicious cheesecake I've ever tasted. It was so smooth and creamy!! I found out that it was Debbie Karber's recipe. Today I needed a dessert to take to a family supper and the thought of that cheesecake came to my mind. I called Debbie and she graciously gave me the recipe. I was even more delighted when I discovered how easy this recipe is. 

 2 8oz. Cream Cheese (softened) 

2 8oz. Containers of Cool whip 

2 C. Powdered Sugar

Deb said the key to a creamy and smooth cheesecake is that the cream cheese and cool whip be room temp. This will prevent any lumps. Mix altogether and pour over graham cracker crust.

 Graham Cracker Crust: 

2 1/2 Crushed Graham Crackers 

1/2 C. Sugar 

3/4 stick of butter (melted) 

Mix together and press into bottom of 9x13 pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment