Monday, March 30, 2009

Quick & Easy Cherry Crisp

One Saturday not too long ago Brad said he was hungry for a cherry crisp. I didn't have much time and didn't have time to the grocery store so I searched my cookbooks high and low and found this quick and easy recipe. When I brought out the hot cherry crisp for dessert... Brad said "where did that come from?" He couldn't believe that I had made it that fast. That's how easy and quick it is! Serve it up with some cold ice cream and you have a yummy treat to end any meal with!!

1 Can Cherry Pie Filling (can use Blueberry or Apple also)
1/2 Cup Flour
1 Cup Oats
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1/3 Cup Melted Butter

Spread pie filling in bottom of 8x8 baking dish. Melt butter. Add flour, brown sugar, and oats and place on top of fruit. Bake for 30 minutes at 375.

1 comment:

  1. I just foung your other blog . .. great idea!! THe digital scrapbook company I'm a consultant for just came out with a spiral bound template so you create your own cook book. I'm making one for Ian's teacher with a favorite recipe from every child in the class. I'm hoping she loves it. Your blog made me think of it. I'll visit your blog for yummy recipe ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete